On doctor's orders, I'm to ritualize some behaviors (I know 'ritualize' is a word, but spellcheck says no, no such word; you can't trust these machines; they're going to eat you, but not before underlining
Finnegan's Wake with a red squiggly long as the Liffey; 'Liffey', it says, is misspelled too). The doctor was specific regarding certain things - regular sleep schedule so as not to trifle with my Circadian Rhythms, outdoor exercise, more drugs, and social interaction - but beyond that, I'm to establish structures of my own, just whatever will do. Blog seemed like a good idea.
'Spellcheck' isn't a word either, it's telling me. That one, I don't know, but where I'm concerned, it's a word, now, if it wasn't. Damned if I let you become self-aware, spellcheck, I saw what those Terminators did to those people.
We'll come back to the hot water. I need to put some things about myself in place first. The cliffhanger shall be: I don't need hot water, just the means to make it, I'm gross that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment